static code generation

anonymous anonymous at example.com
Sun Dec 9 11:34:04 PST 2012

On Sunday, 9 December 2012 at 19:24:24 UTC, js.mdnq wrote:
>> In this particular case you can do this:
>> mixin template GenStruct(string stringname)
>> {
>>     struct S
>>     {
>>     }
>>     mixin("alias S " ~ stringname ~ "alpha;");
>> }
>
> But what if I use more than one mixin? I'll have multiple
> structs
> with the same name.

That's not an issue.

"If two different mixins are put in the same scope, and each
define a declaration with the same name, there is an ambiguity
error when the declaration is referenced" (note: when it's
referenced, not when it's declared)
and
"If the name of a declaration in a mixin is the same as a
declaration in the surrounding scope, the surrounding declaration
overrides the mixin one"
- http://dlang.org/template-mixin.html