Derelict SFML destructor crashes

Nekroze nekroze at eturnilnetwork.com
Sun Dec 16 22:45:50 PST 2012

On Monday, 17 December 2012 at 04:42:49 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Monday, 17 December 2012 at 04:40:39 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>> First, please take all Derelict trouble-shooting problems to
>> the Derelict forums[1]. I never check the sfml forums. I do
>> check the newsgroups regularly, but these newsgroups are not
>> generally the place to look for help with Derelict problems.
>> Plus, by posting in other places, you are making it more
>> unlikely that future users with the same problem will find an
>> answer.
>>

> [1]http://dblog.aldacron.net/forum/index.ph

Sorry about not posting on the derelict forums, i cant remember
exactly what happened but i made an account and it said i have to
wait for authentication or something so i couldn't post... may
have it confused with another forum but yeah will do in the
future when i can post there.

Anyways so if i understand right the sfml objects wont delete
themselves until the process exits right but what if i am in the
middle of the process say in a game and i want to load another
level i need to destroy the resources from the last level with
the sfml destroy functions right. I just wanted that to be done
automatically rather then having to have a destroy method that i
must manually call from my class.

So what i am getting here is that either A: having it in the
destructor will work solong as the GC cleanup is called before
the end of main because that is when sfml is unloaded OR B: I
just have to have a manual destroy method in my class too to
release the sfml objects?