SQLite library on Windows

BLM768 blm768 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 17:45:24 PST 2012

I've been trying various methods to get SQLite working in Windows
using the etc.c.sqlite3 bindings, but I can't figure out how to
get everything in a form that DMD likes. GCC doesn't seem to
output anything that OPTLINK can use, and I can't use the
standard DLL build without creating a .LIB file from it, which
apparently isn't an easy task. I can't remember if I've tried
compiling SQLite with DMC, but I'd rather avoid that option
because it would require a custom Makefile. Maybe objcopy has an
option that would help...

Has anyone managed to get the library working on Windows?