Questions about Pull-Requests

Benjamin Thaut code at benjamin-thaut.de
Thu Dec 27 02:46:38 PST 2012

Are there some guidelines for doing pull request?
Something like:
-Guidelines for commit messages
-TODO list before doing a pull request (e.g. run tests,
untabifiy, etc)
-How to reproduce autotester issues
-General coding guidlines (what to indent, what not, line breaks
etc)

Problems I'm currently having (with the latest git version):
-Running druntime unittests when druntime is compiled with -debug
-g will produce huge masses of console output
-Running druntime unittests x86 windows will give me an
assertion: core/time.d line 720 "seconds"
-Running druntime unittest x64 windows compiled with -g insteand
of -O -release gives me an assertion in gc.gcx line 3200

Why does the autotester not find the unittest failure on x86
windows?
Does the autotester only run the tests with release binaries?
Because it misses the assertion when compiled with x64 windows
debug.

Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut