structs are now lvalues - what is with "auto ref"?

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 28 04:19:01 PST 2012

In consideration that Andrei said that the implementation of
"auto ref" for none-template functions are relatively easy and
that until now only the first beta of 2.061 came out: How likely
is it that "auto ref" will implemented in this release? Maybe an
official statement would be good.

Purely out of interest, because only then this release would
really be useful for me (and maybe even for other).
But of course I know, that I am completely irrelevant. ;)