GtkD - missing DLLs in Gtk win32 runtime

Mike Wey mike-wey at example.com
Sat Dec 29 08:45:48 PST 2012

On 12/29/2012 01:45 AM, FG wrote:
> I'm trying out the latest GtkD binding. The lib has built without
> problems, some example programs also compile, but I can't run them. The
> Gtk-Runtime-3.6 archive provided at
> https://github.com/gtkd-developers/GtkD/downloads is missing several
> win32 DLL libraries:
>
>      LIBRARY.GLGDK:         "libgdkglext-win32-3.0-0.dll",
>      LIBRARY.GLGTK:         "libgtkglext-win32-3.0-0.dll",
>      LIBRARY.GDA:           "libgda-4.0-4.dll",
>      LIBRARY.GSV:           "libgtksourceview-3.0-0.dll",
>      LIBRARY.GSTREAMER:     "libgstreamer-0.10.dll",
>      LIBRARY.GSTINTERFACES: "libgstinterfaces-0.10.dll"
>
> I found four of them on the net but can't locate these two anywhere:
> libgdkglext-win32-3.0-0.dll and libgtkglext-win32-3.0-0.dll
> Please help.

The Gtk runtime installers currently only include the core Gtk
libraries. It should be possible to add the four you already found to
the installer. but for the other two libgtkglext/libgdkglext there
probably aren't any binaries available.

They are part of the gtkglext port to Gtk3 which can be found here:
https://github.com/tdz/gtkglext

--
Mike Wey