i18n

Mantis mail.mantis.88 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 13:05:31 PST 2012

03.02.2012 22:03, xancorreu пишет:
> Al 03/02/12 18:07, En/na Trass3r ha escrit:
>>> I deduce so that there is no "official" support for that. If it's,
>>> it's a pain.
>>
>> Pain? Writing such a system can be done in a couple of lines.
>
> How? I don't know how to do that. How to read user current locale?
> An official version could simplify the things: people should not
> wrtite their own code....
>
> Xan.

I doubt this is a good argument: "I don't know it, so it should be done
for me".

Anyway, for windows you probably need to use this function, or related ones:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd318136(v=vs.85).aspx
I don't know how the thing is done on Unix family systems though, but as
usual - Google is your best friend.