linux linenumbers in stacktraces and druntime/phobos debug builds..

simendsjo simendsjo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 12:36:38 PST 2012

I get an segfault in druntime, but have no idea where to start looking.
_D4core7runtime18runModuleUnitTestsUZb19unittestSegvHandlerUiPS4core3sys5posix6signal9siginfo_tPvZv+0x3c

I cannot seem to find a way to enable line numbers in traces (adding -g
adds line numbers in win, but not linux), and I cannot find any debug
build of libphobos2.a - is it included? what is it called?

PS: using dmd 2.057 on kubuntu x64 using the deb package from
digitalmars.com