Compiling Lua for D

Mars - at -.-
Wed Feb 15 07:02:34 PST 2012

Hello, everybody.

Originally I've posted this in the C++ section, but seeing how
the posts there are almost ancient, I'll post it here as well,
where probably more people will see it.

I'm trying to compile Lua, using DMC, to use it in D. I got the
compilation working, but I have no clue, on how to turn the .obj
files into a .lib. In D I'd use the -lib argument, but I couldn't
figure out how to do this with DMC/OPTLINK yet. If I just do
> dmc src\lapi.c src\lauxlib.c [...] -olua5.1.lib
I get
> OPTLINK : Warning 134: No Start Address
and when trying to use this .lib
> Not a Valid Library File