Template Inheritance

%u blm768 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 17:17:42 PST 2012

Thanks! I guess I'll just have to live with redefining the functions, do some sort
of interface/mixin thing, or change the class interface. It makes sense that
template functions aren't virtual (how are you supposed to deal with vtables?),
but I wish that at least an alias declaration could work. Maybe if there were some
way to alias the base template and then modify it...

Templates inheriting from templates would be a very interesting way to accomplish
that, but it would be a very strange system...