vim tips for D development

Kiith-Sa 42 at theanswer.com
Sun Feb 19 08:00:37 PST 2012

On Sunday, 19 February 2012 at 13:37:19 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
> A question for the vim users out there: What plugins etc are
> you using when writing D code?
> I'm using the patched ctags, updated d.syntax and snipMate, but
> are there other good plugins I could use?

I use SnipMate with many custom snippets
(I can post some if you want, but many are specific to my
projects)

I also use: ack          (better grep) ConqueTerm   (terminal
inside Vim)
supertab     (tab completion)
session      (sessions, duh)
autoComplPop (automatically shows completion popup when writing,
               so you just press Enter to complete)

and apparently some other plugins, but I don't remember what
those do.

Also persistent undo and various other .vimrc settings.