replacement for rfind in 2.058

Jay Norwood jayn at prismnet.com
Sun Feb 19 11:26:34 PST 2012

On Sunday, 19 February 2012 at 18:55:21 UTC, Jay Norwood wrote:
> I see rfind is deprecated and std.regexp is deprecated, and no
> rfind in std.string, so is there some equivalent operation in
> std.regex?

I was trying to rebuild bud wit 2.058, and so at around line 2078
I replaced the rfind by using lastIndexOf.  I suppose this is
what was intended to be the replacement for this particular case,
since it wasn't using a RegExp originally.

     version (Windows)
     {
         int DotPos;
         DotPos =  std.string.lastIndexOf(vAppName, '.');
         if (DotPos != -1)
         {
             vAppName.length = DotPos;