D, Derelict2, and OpenGL

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 21:03:11 PST 2012

On 2/23/2012 10:29 AM, Chris Pons wrote:
> Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I am really looking forward to seeing
> what D and Derelict2 can offer. However, I would have liked to post this
> in the Derelict forums because it seems like the more appropriate place.
>
> I know that Aldacron is only one man, and I appreciate his hard work,
> but how long does it take to get approved to post on that forum?
>
> I read that I had to wait for moderator activation (unless I was
> mistaken) ?

I don't know if you are mistaken or not, but looking at the member list
sorted by join date, several new members have registered recently. So if
approval *is* required, it probably isn't too long. Did you try to log in?

At any, rate, I (Aldacron) have nothing to do with approval of members
of the forums as a whole. All I can do is moderate posts specifically in
the Derelict forum.