D, Derelict2, and OpenGL

James Miller james at aatch.net
Thu Feb 23 04:07:19 PST 2012

I find that when learning a complicated system or library, the best
way is to write out the code examples, compile them, then change
things until they break, fix it, then make more changes. Eventually
you end up with the worst code ever known to man and a thorough
understanding of the system at hand. I did it recently when figuring
out that there is more to terminal emulation than just IO redirection
and interpreting Terminal codes.

Most of the time, you'll bang your head against your desk screaming
"why wont you work" until you brain-damage your way into an epiphany,
fix everything, achieve enlightenment, ???, PROFIT!