GDC: how to link with alternate version of Phobos?

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Thu Feb 23 20:21:57 PST 2012

I'm trying to test if a bug has been fixed in the latest Phobos git
repository, but I'm having trouble convincing gdc to *not* use the
default installation of Phobos. What option do I need on the commandline
to tell it to use a different path to Phobos? -I only appends include
paths *after* the default paths, so it'll always pick up the default
installation first (plus it will cause import conflicts since there will
be two modules claiming to be std.stdio).

Too many people have open minds but closed eyes.