std.socket with GDC

Mars - at -.-
Fri Feb 24 11:15:25 PST 2012

Hello everybody.

When trying to compile a program using GDC (Windows), which
includes an import std.socket, I get a lot "undefined
reference"s, like
>undefined reference to `WSAGetLastError at 0'

By now I know this happens if there are libraries missing or
similar, but seeing how this is part of Phobos, something must be
wrong with the GDC Phobos lib... so the only thing that comes to
my mind is recompiling that. Next problem:
> std\stdio.d:157: Error: static assert  "unsupported C I/O
> system"

So, I'm basically stuck. Can't use socket, can't recompile
Phobos. Anybody got an idea on how to solve either problem? :P"

Mars