Pretty fields string

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 11:10:33 PST 2012

On 2/29/12, Philippe Sigaud <philippe.sigaud at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nice. What does it give for:
>
> - function overloads (PITA that)?
> - type aliase (alias int Int;)?
> - function aliases or member aliases?
> - inner templates (struct template, etc, not pure template as these are not
> allowed in a struct)?
> - unittests inside the structs?

Well I was mainly interested in printing fields that take memory in a
struct/class instance, not functions or other things. :)

Just noticed it doesn't work ok if there's a nested template
declaration in a struct. It would say "Error: cannot resolve type for
t.temp(T)".

Then I've tried using a static if + __traits(compiles) to work around
it (and even is(typeof)), and before you know it..
Assertion failure: 'type' on line 6695 in file 'expression.c'

lol. :p