about std.csv and derived format

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 19:36:38 PST 2012

On Thursday, 1 March 2012 at 02:07:44 UTC, bioinfornatics wrote:

> It is ok i have found a way maybe is not an efficient way but
> it works:
> https://gist.github.com/1946669
>
> a minor bug exist for parse track line will be fixed tomorrow.
> time to
> bed
>

> Big thanks to all

You can edit a gist instead of creating a new.

This seems like a very fragile implementation, and hard to
follow. My quick untested code:

auto str = readText(filePath);

// Ignoring first three lines.
str = array(str.util(newline).until(newline).until(newline));

auto bedInstances =
csvReader!(BedData11,Malformed.ignore)(str,'\t');

But if you must keep the separate structs, I don't have any
better suggestions.