Programming on OSX

Joel Christensen joelcnz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 02:38:44 PST 2012

On 01-Jan-12 3:27 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2011-12-31 00:50, Joel Christensen wrote:
>> I've got an Mac with OSX. But I have a few problems with using it with D.
>>
>> 1. I haven't got any media programming going.
>
> Could you please elaborate. Derelict is a library that contains bindings
> for OpenGL, OpenAL, SDL and DevIL among others.

Thanks for replying Jacob.

I looked up Derelict and it seem to say Derelict's SDL didn't work with
OSX yet. I haven't done much digging though. I'm more interested in
Allegro5 working with OSX, there's one Allegro library that works with
Windows and Linux, but not OSX.

On a bit different note. What's the differences with a library, a
wrapper, and a binding?