Changes for newer version...

Era Scarecrow rtcvb32 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 12:30:16 PST 2012

 Been a bit out of it for a while, but finding enough tools at my disposal I feel I can work on/convert a project now.

 I happen to have one of the first printing books (without the name on the cover), and although it may be worth millions in a few years, apparently there's been enough changes that certain features are not familiar in the discussions.

 So I need to ask since I don't see any obvious pages that describe it. What are the changes to D2, since the book's release? What has externally changed? (Internal implementation of features need not be mentioned if it's transparent to the programmer and user).