Indexed foreach on struct?

Matt Soucy msoucy at csh.rit.edu
Mon Jan 23 15:27:58 PST 2012

On 01/23/2012 04:28 PM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 01/23/2012 12:32 PM, Matt Soucy wrote:
>> So I was messing around with some code I've been writing recently, and I
>> wanted to use a foreach on a struct as if it were an associative array.
>
> bearophile and I had replied to your earlier post.
>
> Ali
Eek, I'm sorry about that. For some reason, my old sent post wasn't
showing up at
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/archives/digitalmars/D/learn/index.html or
in Thunderbird, so I thought there had been some sort of problem. I had
to repair the folder in Thunderbird in order for the posts to show up.
I'll make sure this doesn't happen again.
But between replies to both posts, I have enough information to do what
I need to. So thank you.
-Matt