learn D & TDPL

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Jan 24 07:55:08 PST 2012

On Tuesday, January 24, 2012 14:03:01 Gour wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 13:41:31 +0100
>
> "Dejan Lekic" <dejan.lekic at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Many things changed since the book has been released. I is
> > strange that you did not see the link to the TDLP errata
> > (http://erdani.com/tdpl/errata/) by now. :)
>
> I saw errata, but one does not expect to consult book's errata for the
> changes in the language, imho. ;)

I haven't looked over the errata recently, but i don't think that it even
lists any changes to the language (just errors to the book), since so few
changes to the language (of which there aren't many in the first place) affect
the book. About the only change that it needs would be for its section on
purity to be somewhat revised, but even that doesn't need drastic changes.

- Jonathan M Davis