Scoped Class Instance

Zachary Lund admin at computerquip.com
Tue Jan 31 07:42:52 PST 2012

On Tuesday, 31 January 2012 at 15:19:00 UTC, Trass3r wrote:
>> However, I cannot, by default, scope my custom allocations.
>> Any ideas?
>
> std.typecons.scoped

I looked into this and I'm unsure of its exact use. It says,
"Allocates a class object right inside the current scope" which
doesn't really define how it's allocated nor does it explain how
this would work with custom de/allocators. Also, it claims it
"avoids" the overhead of new of which I'm not entirely sure of
what it means. Could some clarification be made?