LDC -noruntime

1100110 10equals2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 14:52:25 PDT 2012

I swear you guys read my mind sometimes...  It's creepy.

I just had this very issue, doing the exact same thing, about an hour ago.

Have you tried with -nodefaultlib -noruntime ?  Cause that's what works
for me...

I just got *something* to compile with no runtime or std.
Whether or not it actually does anything remains to be seen.