How to execute cleanup code on Ctrl-C (Break)?

Paul Dufresne dufresnep at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 18:31:52 PDT 2012

Well, I was looking the documentation and not finding how to
catch signals.

I thought, hey, does Windows have Posix signals?
And the answer seems to be that Windows conform to Posix.1 (which
is old, but does define signals)... after all, the code I want to
translate does run in MinGW.

So, I search back this list... and the answer I am following
right now, is

"That module is part of druntime, and you can import it with
  import core.sys.posix.signal;

  The documentation isn't on dlang.org, probably because dlang.org
  doesn't contain the documentation for OS-specific modules (it's
hard
  to generate the documentation for those when you're not on the
same
  OS).

So I am now reading this file on my installation:
C:\dmd2\src\druntime\import\core\sys\posix\signal.di