using GC needs particular skills?

Alexandr Druzhinin drug2004 at bk.ru
Sun Jul 15 08:31:53 PDT 2012

I make simple learning project and encounter the problem that when my
application exits I get access violations (yes, I use windows and
moreover - XP version :) ). I don't know the reason of errors, I'm sure
that exceptions are thrown by runtime, not my code directly - its occurs
right behind/after my code execution. Where can I learn about using of
GC ( I think my code don't support gc or how to say it )? Or may be it
is a common case, I'm not alone and there is some simple and clear solution?

Thanks in advance