~= call copy ctor?

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 20 09:22:24 PDT 2012

It seems structs are very broken right now...
I would use classes, but they are nullable and without
correct/good error handling instead of "access violation" i
prefer structs.
Funny, all variables are default initialized which would be even
done by the OS. But Null Exceptions aren't exists and D let the
OS thrown an uninformative message (at least on windows).

I think the only "good" decision is to store important thinks
like pointers eternal and let the GC free them. Or use an
reference counter.