Problem: handling a function dependent on release mode.

Damian damianday at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jul 20 14:36:58 PDT 2012

Trying to convert the below code to D, for the life of me I
cannot do it :( I'm guess I need to use a template for this
but I just cannot get my head around it. Any help please?

#ifdef SFML_DEBUG

      // If in debug mode, perform a test on every call
      #define alCheck(Func) ((Func), priv::alCheckError(__FILE__,
__LINE__))

#else

      // Else, we don't add any overhead
      #define alCheck(Func) (Func)

#endif

void alCheckError(const std::string& file, unsigned int line);