Chaining a dynamic number of Ranges

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sat Jul 21 13:21:36 PDT 2012

On Saturday, July 21, 2012 13:18:15 Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> And it would never work with the separator, since the separator
> would be in the range multiple times, and sorting it could really mess it

Actually, I take that back. Since the separator is a forward range, it could
probably be done. It's just messier, because you'd have to create several
copies of it, whereas right now, it just has two copies: the one that it's
currently iterating over (if it's currently in the seprataor) and the original
that it uses to get the new one to iterate over (via save) when it needs it
later.

- Jonathan M Davis