~= call copy ctor?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sat Jul 21 13:29:44 PDT 2012

On Saturday, July 21, 2012 22:18:40 Namespace wrote:
> That's great. Hope 2.060 fixes many errors, especially in structs.
> BTW: When comes 20060? I thought dmd versions come in cycles of
> 2-3 months?

Usually, they do, but Walter got caught up in working on COFF support for
Windows and there's no sign of him looking to do a release before that's done.
So, it could actually be a few months away. It probably would have been better
to do a release _before_ adding all of the COFF support, but that doesn't seem
to be happening. That's partially why that whole discussion on creating a D
stable branch popped up in the main newsgroup, and there's now a side project
created to do that as announced in the announce group (though, they intended
to start with 2.060, so I don't know what they're going to do given the
delay).

- Jonathan M Davis