~= call copy ctor?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Jul 22 01:26:22 PDT 2012

On Sunday, July 22, 2012 10:16:25 Namespace wrote:
> Yes, C++ was my previous language.
>
> And no, nobody say anything about Ranges. But i doesn't like
> stuff who is deprecated as language feature and is rebuild as
> std.algorithm construct. It is that simple. :)

std.algorithm doesn't have anything like that. Are you talking about
std.typecons.scoped?

Regardless, it was decided that it was  _bad_ language feature, which is why
it was removed from the language (or will be anyway - I don't think that it's
actually been deprecated yet like it's supposed to be). The same goes for
delete. They're _not_ safe when dealing with GC memory, and their use should
generally be strongly discouraged.

- Jonathan M Davis