A few questions

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 27 16:00:22 PDT 2012

Me again.
What's the matter if i write something for that shorthand and dmd
has only to switch to it before the compiling begins?
My little test program works with VisualD.
I goto the build events and there i write into "Pre-Build
Command":
[quote]not_null main.d #t[/quote]
and into "Post-Build Command":
[quote]del main.d
rename clone_main.d main.d[/quote]

Of course i have to find a way to generate this for all included
files and not do this manually as
not_null a.d #t
not_null b.d #t

But if dmd would do this e.g. with a compiler flag like
"-notnull" it would lighten my workload a lot.

Here is my current example code: http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/8d41468a

It replace Class? obj statements and generate two files. The
normal file changes to valid D code which can compile. The
"original" code with Class? obj statements will copied into
clone_filename.d

I know it isn't perfect, but maybe it is a beginning.