FYI my experience with D' version

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 06:58:06 PDT 2012

On Monday, 30 July 2012 at 10:30:12 UTC, torhu wrote:
> I think there was a discussion about this a few years ago,
> Walter did it this way on purpose.  Can't remember the details,
> though.

Hell, that might have been me. I first realized version doesn't
work for what I was using it for a couple years back.

Since then, I've been trying to nail down what it is good
for and alternatives for the config stuff I used to use it
for.

This thread is basically me sharing what I've learned so far.