sorting failed error

maarten van damme maartenvd1994 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 07:51:05 PDT 2012

it is guaranteed to never be 0 because it always contains all cities
so it will always travel something unless there are no cities or when
all cities are in the same place (in which case the task to solve is
senseless).

I'll create an array containing all finesses and try sorting using that.

And bearophile, you're right. it was supposed to be a very quick
program just for fun to see how powerful genetics can be. (read about
them yesterday.Never looked at a complete implementation and I'm
trying to see how far I'd get with some simple rules. My cross over
function isn't really that good...)

I really dislike contracts, they kind off blow your function up while
adding not that much. I'll add some unit tests.