sorting failed error

maarten van damme maartenvd1994 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 15:23:09 PDT 2012

monarch_dodra, I'm not trying to order cities, I'm trying to filter
out duplicate's in my dna chromosomes and "==" isn't working on
structs that encapsulates dynamic arrays.

And I can compare elements without defining opCmp. I've written a
function that calculates the distance travelled when going to the
cities according to that dna and sort using that.

It looks like you didn't really get how or what I'm trying to do (I
don't blame you, I'm terrible at explaining things). You should really
look at the code, most things are more obvious there.

Ellery,
When I change it so it uses double