Simplified socket creation and handling

Jarl André" <jarl.andre at gmail.com> Jarl André" <jarl.andre at gmail.com>
Tue Jun 5 11:23:28 PDT 2012

> Thank you for the Windows compatibility. I will try it out ASAP.

I have now added some subtle changes to the server and example
echo server. I have added an example for how byte streams can be
passed to the server by converting them to base64. In my example
the base64 encoded data is appended to a command. In this way I
do not have to think about support for reading and writing bytes
to and from sockets. Its a pain so I am trying to find a way to
simplify this communication. I may incorporate this base64
encode/decode into the server library, but at this point
everything is in the echoserver.d file, visible for the naked eye
:)

Question about Base64.decode(chomped)

Why is it possible to decode a string like "ddd"? I thought
base64 was a strict format? I would like any encoder/decoder to
throw exception on error not just returning whatever that was
passed to the function.