gdc and gcc object linking issues

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Fri Jun 8 12:40:00 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 7 June 2012 at 23:58:21 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> didn't know I had to either have an initializer in the header
> or have
> a .cpp file with the definition.

Well, I'm not a C++ pro, but I won't recommend to place
initializer in the header. That sounds odd. What would it mean? I
guess, it will mean definition, so chances are it's not what you
want. Initializers belong to definitions, and definitions belong
to .cpp, that's how it usually works unless you know for sure you
want something else. Bindings are just fine with declarations
alone + support code.