Array Concatenate

Era Scarecrow rtcvb32 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 22:55:16 PDT 2012

On Friday, 8 June 2012 at 18:49:42 UTC, Nathan M. Swan wrote:

> It seems like you're confusing _associative_ arrays with
> _regular_ arrays; they are different things.
>
> A regular array is written as T[], or an array of Ts.
> An associative array is written as K[V], or a map from K to V.
>
> If you have a list of something, use string[], not
> string[ulong].

  I'd consider the Associative Array with any numeric key as a
sparse array; Course like that you wouldn't get them in any
particular order... And most of the time you wouldn't need to.

  I've found all kinds of interesting uses for numeric based AA's,
one of them is one of my examples of an expanding prime
number-generating range, another could be for a COW
(Copy-on-write) based array; Reminds me I'll write a struct for
one if there isn't one yet.