what is the difference between template and mixin template

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Jun 10 12:19:27 PDT 2012

On Sunday, June 10, 2012 12:05:48 Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 06/10/2012 10:08 AM, Zhenya wrote:
>  > Hi!Today I completly understood,what I don't now what is the difference
>  > between template and mixin template
>
> There is a terminology problem: there is no such thing as "mixin
> templates". There are only templates.

There was talk of making it so that only templates marked with mixin can be
mixed in, since you basically always create templates to be mixed in or not to
be mixed in rather than having a template possibly being used in either
scenario. I was thinking that Walter had made that change already, but I guess
not. I don't know what the current plan with that is.

- Jonathan M Davis