Windows program instant crash: no messages.

Nekroze nekroze at eturnilnetwork.com
Tue Jun 12 00:17:27 PDT 2012

Hello. I am trying to make a wrapper to use the DarkGDK 3d game
engine for windows with D and i am doing rather well so far. I
have just gotten it to successfully compile however the resulting
exe instantly crashes and outputs nothing at all even though the
very first command in WinMain is writeln which doesnt show up.

Here is a link of the projects files at the moment
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/27223793/dlangtest.zip and contains only
a subset of the DarkGDK engine. I cannot promise that link will
be around forever though.

The problem may be the way that i am building it, i am using
MonoDevelop Mono-D on windows, so i made a .bat file to try and
do the same thing and it compiles but still crashes instantly and
outputs nothing.

As this is the first working compilation of this little project i
am sure that parts of it dont exactly work right however i
because the first command given after WinMain is a writeln i am
lead to believe that the problem may not be with my code. but
rather the way it is interacting or building it.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated along with some
understanding as i am new to D but quite enjoy it even with the
learning curve of moving from python to D.

Thank you for your time,
    Nekroze.