Package and virtual functions

BLM768 blm768 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 16:57:18 PDT 2012

I guess that another solution to this whole mess is to just start
requiring the use of override; then everyone would be educated
and it would be obvious where the bug is in the code I posted.
Since we don't want to break code, though, maybe there should be
a message prominently displayed on the D homepage telling people
to use the -w switch until the requirement is actually enforced
for all code. If that requirement is going to be enforced,
though, I can't think of a better time than now; otherwise,
people are going to write code without "override" and eventually
end up making the same mistakes that I did.