Immutability and other attributes, please review

Roman D. Boiko rb at d-coding.com
Thu Jun 14 02:56:07 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 14 June 2012 at 09:51:45 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> Just a note on the style. The convention is to but all
> attributes on front of the return type, except for "const",
> when "const" is referring to that the method is const and not
> the return type.
OK

> Another note.
>
> class _Module : Module {...}
>
> The underscore is unnecessary if you use fully quailed names:
>
> class Module : fe.syntax.Module {...}
>
> You can also use renamed imports or aliases.
This is the naming convention I introduced for classes and
functions which should not be referred from client code (factory
methods will be used for creation). I have also put them into a
separate folder, named _.

By the way, the whole data model is designed to be immutable.
Should I replace const with immutable then?