Casting the Result of splitter() into a string array

GreatEmerald pastas4 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 04:39:19 PDT 2012

A quick and simple question, but I couldn't find the answer to it
by myself: how do I cast the return type of std.array.splitter()
into a string[]?

According to the compiler, splitter() has a return type Result.
How useful... I assume it's a disguised tuple? If I try to simply
assign the result to a string array, like this:

   string[] Bits = splitter(" a b");

I get an error "Error: cannot implicitly convert expression
(splitter(" a b")) of type Result to string[]". Then if I make an
explicit cast, I get "Error: cannot cast from Result to string[]".

So there must be something obvious that I'm missing... I also had
the same problem when trying to cast the result of
std.algorithm.filter!() to string[].