Stack overflow

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 22 07:55:12 PDT 2012

If you have a null object you get an Access Violation without
_any_ further information. That totally sucks.
And in my opinion a small "Ref!Type" is more informative for
others who use your code and you do not have to write assert(obj
!is null); any time in any method again.

And yes my program start's first with a debugger but, as i said,
you will only get "Access Violation" and must debug by yourself
to find the null object, if you avoid assert's.