Stack overflow

David d at dav1d.de
Fri Jun 22 16:01:46 PDT 2012

Am 22.06.2012 23:11, schrieb Namespace:
>> debugger), but my guess is that Namespace just doesn't know how to do
>> that or
>> that it's even possible - hence his frustration with not getting any
>> information.
>
> Exactly.
>
> And I use VisualD and the standard debugger of it.

Sorry but I would learn how to use the debugger instead (it helps a
lot!), instead of implementing features which emulate C++ behaviour
(according to your blog) and will confuse people, e.g. if you
documentate that, people will be like *huh this cannot be null, is this
a feature I don't know?* and end up confused.