aa.remove in a destructor

Ellery Newcomer ellery-newcomer at utulsa.edu
Sun Jun 24 11:56:20 PDT 2012

On 06/24/2012 02:53 AM, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:

> I think no, as any with operation involving GC. For instance while you
> are removing elements table may decide to rehash itself and that means
> it may trigger allocation.

okay, it looks like my [inherited] code is using aa's to map D objects
to C wrapper objects and keep references to the D objects around. If the
builtin aa's aren't going to work, I'll need something else.

Come to think of it, though, shouldn't the standard library provide an
aa implementation that doesn't rely on the gc?