Learning asynchronous sockets in D (well actually C...)

Tobias Pankrath tobias at pankrath.net
Sun Jun 24 14:13:08 PDT 2012

> The thing that developers should come from a C/C++ background
> is totally not acceptable.

Yes. I also think the documentation shouldn't assume familiarity
with C++.

> So we need to add a "Introduction to D for Java developers"
> etc, that makes it easier to start hacking right away.

My question aimed at figuring out, what such a introduction
should include. When I started D, I found many things that were
unclear and needed better documentation, especially in phobos.

But now that I fix the documentation with regard to these things,
I don't recognize them anymore.