A little story

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Mon Jun 25 05:56:44 PDT 2012

On Sun, 24 Jun 2012 23:52:35 +0200
"bearophile" <bearophileHUGS at lycos.com> wrote:

> - Python language is not fit because it's too much slow and
> because in certain cases I prefer a little stronger static type
> safety, that's useful to not waste time debugging the usage of
> intricate data structures.

Have you tried to use Cython which gives some 'static type safety' and
it is often used to speed up critical parts of the Python program.

I'd really curios to see results with Cython...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Abandoning all attachment to the results of his activities,
ever satisfied and independent, he performs no fruitive action,