Fixed size multidimensional array at runtime

Vidar Wahlberg vidar.wahlberg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 13:06:56 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 30 June 2012 at 19:35:33 UTC, Denis Shelomovskij
wrote:
> You could be interested in my answer on this thread:
> http://forum.dlang.org/thread/mailman.1578.1339962782.24740.digitalmars-d-learn@puremagic.com

Thanks for the tip, that is interesting (I'm surprised I didn't
come across this post when searching for this issue earlier).
Although it seems to me that you still end up with "matrix[x, y,
z]" instead of "matrix[x][y][z]", so it will only solve one half
of the problem :)
For this particular case I'll just do the conversion from
two-dimensional to one-dimensional array programmatically and use
a "get(x, y)"-method, it's neither difficult nor will it make the
code complicated.