SysTime in a Struct

albatroz rmcjustino at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:46:09 PST 2012

> Are you trying to record the time when a prevEv is copied from
> another one? If not, I suggest not defining this(this). It is
> the postblit, to make things right for rare structs and only
> when the compiler generated copying is wrong for a that type.
>
> Or, are you just trying to define a type that contains time
> information?

Hi Ali, just tring to define a type that holds this information.
It was just an attempt to create a type DateTime with the values
from the known strings, I thought it was possible to create the
definition directly in the Struct, with no need for an external
function.
edate and etime are strings that I will read in to the struct,
but for operations with time and dates I need to create/define a
DateTime type.

Thanks